My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Cheddar-Bacon BBQ Hot Dogs
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 5 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 onion slices (1/2 in. thick)
+ 4 OSCAR MAYER Premium Jumbo Beef Franks, partially split lengthwise
+ 4 hot dog buns
+ 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
+ 2 KRAFT Big Slice Mild Cheddar Cheese Slices, cut diagonally in half
+ 4 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
What to do:
1. Heat grill to medium heat.
2. Grill onions and franks, cut sides down, 5 min., turning after 3 min. and adding buns, cut sides down, to grill for the last minute.
3. Spread barbecue sauce onto cut sides of top halves of buns. Fill buns with cheese, franks, onions and bacon.
* Serving Suggestion: Serve with raw vegetables and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.
* Make Ahead: Bacon can be cooked ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 48 hours before using as directed. Plan ahead and cook additional bacon slices to have on hand for use in other recipes or to serve as part of your next breakfast.
* Variation: To cook indoors, cook franks and onion slices in large nonstick skillet or heated grill pan on medium heat 5 min., turning after 3 min. Meanwhile, toast buns in toaster or toaster oven.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 390; Total Fat: 23g; Saturated Fat: 10g; Cholesterol: 50mg; Total Carbs: 29g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 9g; Protein: 15g; Sodium: 940mg;